A vital mobility policy immediately pays for itself in the health of employees.
- Vitamin D is essential for bones and the immune system.
- If we have been outside during the day, we produce more melatonin (sleep hormone) at night
- Sunlight and daylight stimulate the production of serotonin in the skin, this transmitter has a positive effect on our mood
- Exercise helps to relax, if we come across nature along the way, the relaxation is even greater.
- Exercising outdoors is more addictive and more motivating than exercising in the gym
- Exercising in a cold ambient temperature burns more body fat
- Our eye muscles are trained outdoors by the alternation of far and near vision.
- Positive contacts are made more quickly while moving outside